Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Things to do before I'm 30

This is more of a lifestyle post than a travel post, but since so many of my goals are travel related it felt appropriate to post my bucket list here.

I have always wanted to write a 'things to do before I'm 30' list but 30 has felt fairly far off.. until this year! This year I turned 27, and with people around me getting married, having babies and getting mortgages it feels like time to write my list, before adult life happens to me too. Below is my (fairly ambitious) goals for the next 3 years, and hopefully I can take you on the journey with me by blogging my progress.

Wish me luck!

1. Skinny dipping (everything off this time!)




2. Take a roadtrip through the American south



3. Fly in a helicopter



4. Float in the Dead Sea



5.Go to a big international festival e.g. Burning Man, Carnival, Mardi Gras, La Tomatina...



6. Ride a tandem bicycle



7. Give blood




8. Travel through the Channel Tunnel



9. See the Northern Lights



10. Backpack around South America





11. Eat in a trendy London restaurant e.g Dans Le Noir, Supperclub, Circus, La Bodega Negra etc..



12. Climb a mountain



13. Participate in a mud or colour run




What do you think? What's on your bucket list?



THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images used in this post unless otherwise noted. Images in this post are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...